Elastic Kerbing (EKB)
The Elastic Kerbing is a versatile, flexible product for transport projects made of high-quality, vulcanized rubber.
Due to the integrated retroreflective surfaces, it is clearly visible even in the dark.
Areas of application:
- limiting / enclosing roundabouts and road dividers
- design of pedestrian crossings / safety islands
- design of road constrictions
- as a warning marker at the entrances and exits of the garage / parking lot (protects a rims and tires of a car in case of collision)
- as curb protection in tunnels and underpasses
The Elastic Kerbing 1000 x 90 x 100 mm (L x W x H) is fastened to the subsurface with the Ph fastening sets (screws / dowels included).
Radii can be designed through the recesses on the back of the products. In a case of continuous assembly, the kerbs are glued together at the front.
It is recommended that the kerbs be backed up with solid material such as concrete, asphalt, paving stones etc.
Elastic Kerbstones can be individually shortened using a conventional table saw.